From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Steven Millward
Sent: Wednesday, 16 March 2011 13:19
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [NSWolves] looks like we're stuck with MM

A win at Villa this weekend and you'll be having to say "Thanks goodness
we've got Mick forever"

On 16 March 2011 11:50, Marcus Chantry <marcus.chan...@macquarie.com>
wrote:

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/wolverhampton-wanderers-fc/2011/03/1
5/jez-moxey-reveals-wolves-ambitions/

        The information contained in this email is confidential. If you
are not the intended recipient, you may not disclose or use the
information in this email in any way and should destroy any copies.
Macquarie does not guarantee the integrity of any emails or attached
files. The views or opinions expressed are the author's own and may not
reflect the views or opinions of Macquarie.

        --
        Q: If you could change one thing about Wolves history, what
would it be?