From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Steven Millward
Sent: Monday, 4 April 2011 8:29 AM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [NSWolves] Ince

I raise Paul Ince because in spite of my repeated requests for you to
suggest an alternative to Mick, Ince and Richard Money are the only two
that you've ever suggested.  (Money is currently unemployed, by the way,
after leaving conference side Luton Town last year).

If you know so much about what makes a good football manager, how come
you got it so wrong about those two?  Why don't you put another couple
of suggestions forward now, and we'll track their careers into oblivion
too.

My detailed analysis of away performance is that it's not the away
fixture iteself but actual distance that's important.  We got good
results at Villa, Stoke and West Brom but clearly Newcastle is a long
way away so we got the worst possible result there.  It was a
mathematical certainty.

On 4 April 2011 08:12, Marcus Chantry <marcus.chan...@macquarie.com>