From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Steven Millward
Sent: Monday, 16 May 2011 7:27 AM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [NSWolves] Bet [sec=unclassified]

Such negativity

*       Birmingham away at Spurs, who are playing for a spot in the Europa
*       Blackburn's away record is as bad as ours.  4 losses and 2 draws in
the last 6 games.
*       Blackpool have to beat Manure at OT.  They haven't lost there all
season.  They might play their second string but their 25 man squad is
superb.  I don't think the argument of caring about their record is valid
but they'll certainly want to win in home.
*       Stoke have nothing to play for, I agree but, they haven't had
anything to play for for a while and yet have still won two of the last
three.  Wigan beat the worst team in the league by one goal.
*       I'd be low more worried if I supported Wigan, Blues, Blackpool or
Blackburn
*       Odds of three wins in a row are small, but fortunately the outcome
of this game is not related to the result in the other two so we don't have
to worry about those odds.