Blackburn

________________________________

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Steven Millward
Sent: Monday, 16 May 2011 09:35
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [NSWolves] Bet [sec=unclassified]

Which teams around us would you swap places with Lee?

On 16 May 2011 09:31, Morris, Lee SGT <lee.mor...@defence.gov.au> wrote:

        I disagree, I think we are in a very worrying situation.
Blackburn will be just as hungry as us, and they aren't that bad a
team....ask Rog how they ripped us apart last year (we had to sit
through the worst game ever...although The Hoff scored...), and they did
the same earlier this year.

        I honestly can't see Blackpool beating Man U, and if they draw
we'll nip them on goal difference unless Blackburn tonk us..sorry
Jeremy. So we just need one of either Wigan or Blues to loose as
well......

        Its a situation none of us wanted to be in going into the last
game of the season....the Spurs situation re the Europa does give me
some optimism.

        The saver bet sounds bloody good to me though, if I can get 9/1
I'm on it, although I hear the odds have dropped much lower than that.