Thanks Marcus,

It is getting a little heated on here. Got to admire Steve for sticking to
his guns!

We all want the best for the Wolves it's just that some of us are less
patient or do not see things the way others do.

Personally, I have seen nothing in the last 5 matches that gives me
confidence that MM will turn this bad form around. However, it will be
typical Wolves if they come out on Saturday and trounce Swansea 5 - 0!

Cheers

Paul.

Paul Crowe

Sales Manager - Asia Pacific