But he only really plays in 451.

Someone once "proved" that the birth rate in German districts was higher
when a lot of storks were present.  Of course the storks were more present
in rural areas where the birth rate was higher.

The good analyst will be aware that correlation doesn't mean causation and
will look for further evidence that helps to isolate the variables.  This
analysis failed to do that.

--
Boo! Thick Mick Out.