You're having a lark.

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Steven Millward
Sent: Wednesday, 2 November 2011 8:19 AM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [NSWolves] Paul Crowe

That's right, because the storks, being tall birds, generally play in
defence.

Swifts on the other hand tend to be wingers.

Owls read the game well, but they are more of a fair-weather bird and are
not well suited to English winters.

On 2 November 2011 08:03, LEESE Matthew <matthew_le...@rta.nsw.gov.au>