UNCLASSIFIED

I went to bed at half time, totally exhausted but content. Our team
certain know how to know the stuffing out of us.

-----Original Message-----
From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Marcus Chantry
Sent: Sunday, 18 December 2011 02:36
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [NSWolves] Anyone watching?

Bad scoreline now and we're creating nothing.

Sent from my iPhone

On 18/12/2011, at 3:03 AM, Marcus Chantry <chant...@iinet.net.au> wrote:

> Good scoreline but quality of game could be better, especially the
crossing.   Fletcher hasn't been in the game which is surprising.

--
Boo! Thick Mick Out.

IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Department of Defence
and is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the Crimes Act 1914.
If you have received this email in error, you are requested to contact
the sender and delete the email.

--
Boo! Thick Mick Out.