How can I explain this more clearly.

90% of the results are down to the quality of players
We have the fourth worst players in the league.
We have no right to finish above where we currently sit
If we look bad in matches it's because we are playing against better players

Why do you keep saying its all Mick's fault?

--
Boo! Thick Mick Out.