From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Morris, Lee SGT
Sent: Tuesday, 21 February 2012 10:23 AM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: [NSWolves] The search [sec=unclassified] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

UNCLASSIFIED

Starting to get a little disheartened with the search for a new manager now.

So much for good planning......

A new name mentioned every five minutes...we really haven't got a clue...

Poyet, McDermott, Holloway, Clarke, Keane, Hughton, Bruce.....not exactly
inspiring...think i'd take McDermott.

IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Department of Defence and is
subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the Crimes Act 1914. If you have
received this email in error, you are requested to contact the sender and
delete the email.

--
Boo! Curbishley out!

Before printing, please consider the environment

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachment to it are intended only to be
read or used by the named addressee. It is confidential and may contain legally
privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by
any mistaken transmission to you. Roads and Maritime Services (RMS) is not
responsible for any unauthorised alterations to this e-mail or attachment to
it. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are
not necessarily the views of RMS. If you receive this e-mail in error, please
immediately delete it from your system and notify the sender. You must not
disclose, copy or use any part of this e-mail if you are not the intended
recipient.

--
Boo! Curbishley out!