From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Steven Millward
Sent: Friday, 24 February 2012 07:11
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [NSWolves] Walter it is Then ! [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

As Matt said, most of it is probably rubbish.

We're set to get someone from the lower leagues then, who can see this
as a big opportunity.

Or let clipboard do it until the end of the season and then get someone
in on a proper contract, whichever division we're in.

On 24 February 2012 08:01, Morris, Lee SGT <lee.mor...@defence.gov.au>