F**k off

Jim
________________________________

From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Steven Millward
Sent: Monday, 25 June 2012 12:26 PM
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [NSWolves] E&S last week; 10 positives for next season........

I'd almost forgotten about Wolves.  Might be time to bow out.

What say you that we change this group to "English Midlands Swans" and become a
supporters club for the Sydney Swans purely of people that used to be Wolves
fans?

We were top of the "ladder" on Friday night and at least we could go to games
or watch them on TV.  Plus it's a man's game

On 25 June 2012 11:13, Parkes Jim - Sydney-MHA