As u said he was the greatest so people will always talk about those guys ,
Dick wasn't in that league. Wolves fans still sing songs about bully or they
did last time I was there , they need to move on too . But ste u still didn't
answer my question who hounded him out till he got the sacked ??

Sent from my iPhone