They've generally sacked them because they have no chance of getting
promotion after many seasons on the Golden Tit.

They mostly deserved it, for example Solbakken had us at 18th in
Championship when he got sacked.  Similar stories for Taylor, McGhee. Lee
etc.

My point has always been that 18th in the Premier League when Mick got
sacked was about as high as we could expect to be.  It was a mistake
sacking him.