I expect to live out my days in Australia and so supporting Australia makes
perfect sense.  I have more in common with working class cricketers like
David Warner who grew up and still lives near me than the big posh sods
that play for England.

If you love England so much why do you live here?  That's ridiculous

The ashes will be very much like the Bolton score, but without the "1"