My boys have been force fed a 'footballing' diet of Everton so the concept
of different teams is a familiar one in our house. Looking forward to
lording it up over them in the not too distant as our fortunes head in
opposite directions!

Difficult to have much in common with modern day sportsmen participating in
the more popular sports I'd say.