At 18:52 30/09/2003 +0900, you wrote:
Hans Hagen wrote:

At 18:00 30/09/2003 +0900, you wrote:

Setting an environment variable SciTE_HOME to the path of all my SciTE properties files helped.
I also changed the "import latex" statment in my SciTEGlobal.properties to "import tex" so that Hans'
new tex.properties is loaded instead. I'm almost happy I have some work to do tonight so I can try it out. :-)


strange, i though that i'd put a SciTEGlobal.properties in wscite.zip; will look into it
You probably did. I'm running the distribution from scintilla.org .


ah .. fetch the one from our site (based on the latest 1.55)

Hans

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                  Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      Ridderstraat 27 | 8061 GH Hasselt | The Netherlands
 tel: +31 (0)38 477 53 69 | fax: +31 (0)38 477 53 74 | www.pragma-ade.com
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
                       information: http://www.pragma-ade.com/roadmap.pdf
                    documentation: http://www.pragma-ade.com/showcase.pdf
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
ntg-context mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/listinfo/ntg-context

Reply via email to