Willi Egger wrote:

Hans Hagen wrote:

At 18:00 30/09/2003 +0900, you wrote:

Setting an environment variable SciTE_HOME to the path of all my SciTE
properties files helped.
I also changed the "import latex" statment in my SciTEGlobal.properties
to "import tex" so that Hans'
new tex.properties is loaded instead. I'm almost happy I have some

work

to do tonight so I can try it out. :-)

strange, i though that i'd put a SciTEGlobal.properties in wscite.zip;
will look into it

You probably did. I'm running the distribution from scintilla.org .

Hans Hagen wrote:
ah .. fetch the one from our site (based on the latest 1.55)

Hm, does not work for me. Okay I donwloaded first the version from Scintilla site. Later I replaced this version with the version from the pragma-site. Still the problems mentioned remain.

I just wiped out my installation from Scintilla and started again with the Pragma one. I had to get the dll that Willi linked to earlier, but now everything works as expected. Matt