> >Hans Hagen wrote:
> >
> >>At 18:00 30/09/2003 +0900, you wrote:
> >>
> >>>Setting an environment variable SciTE_HOME to the path of all my SciTE
> >>>properties files helped.
> >>>I also changed the "import latex" statment in my SciTEGlobal.properties
> >>>to "import tex" so that Hans'
> >>>new tex.properties is loaded instead.  I'm almost happy I have some
work
> >>>to do tonight so I can try it out. :-)
> >>
> >>
> >>strange, i though that i'd put a SciTEGlobal.properties in wscite.zip;
> >>will look into it
> >You probably did.  I'm running the distribution from scintilla.org .
>
>Hans Hagen wrote:
> ah .. fetch the one from our site (based on the latest 1.55)

Hm, does not work for me. Okay I donwloaded first the version from Scintilla
site. Later I replaced this version with the version from the pragma-site.
Still the problems mentioned remain.

Willi



_______________________________________________
ntg-context mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/listinfo/ntg-context

Reply via email to