Hi,

At 21:45 13.10.2003, Martin wrote:
Hi,

I promised link to creators for ConTeXt ;)
http://www.im.ps.pl/context/?en
(and http://www.im.ps.pl/context/ for polish users)

But - please note - there is early pre-beta version ;)
I will work to increase functionality and performance of this. It
works in IE6 (tested) and Gecko engine browsers (but there are some
errors in display).

Tables: left mouse button - select, right menu.
Flowcharts: left button - inside object - choice type and changing text,
'o' is a connect point... There will be more helps at the site (in the
future) :)
For now, just try by clicking ;)

If anybody has some advices or wishes please contact - I hope I will
implement much more than now.

PS. I think I will re-implement whole code (now it is awful ;) ) - if
somebody want translate to other languages please contact - it will be
possible ;)

First congratulations. This looks very fine! - I would believe that such tools might help spreading the possibilities of ConText!

I had a look at the FLOWcharts:
I would suggest that the \usemodule[chart] is included in the clipboard content.
I would suggest that there shoud be a possibility to gieve chart a name which would result in the clipboard in \startFLOWchart[name] and later on in \FLOWchart[name]
Is is it posible that the popu-window for changing the shape and addding text will always be fully visible in order to be able to directly click on the "change" button?

This approach can save you many keystrokes indeed!

The table creator looks promising. Nice to read polish helptexts :-)

Nice overview of the commands. Is there a "copy to clipboard" intended?

I hope you will further invest into this project. Cheers Willi