Hi,

>> (btw, do you use the xml alternative of the command reference?)
>
> I'm sorry - could you explain this question?... ;)

copy setupe.tex (from the distribution) to a scratch directory and
run texexec on it. Look at the result (cont-??.xml) and you get the
answer.

> But the code is preparing to making help on each parameter and each
> value, but where can I find so detailed description ;)

Well, we should work together in this case. Later this week I'll
deploy my web frontend for the xml file.

> I'm realy new user in ConTeXt - about 2 months (no experience in
> any TeX system before) so you must forgive my inexperience ;)

But for 2 months this is great :)

Patrick
--
You are your own rainbow!