Problem: reset path

> > Also without expected results. So what is wrong in the following
> > code?
> >

> > \starttext
> > \usesubpath[lofo1]
> >     \processXMLfilegrouped{aqq.xml}
> > \usesubpath[reset]
>
> try: \usepath[reset]

I did so. I've noticed that 'reset' option works for \usepath only but I
still get the solution. Please consider the following example (attached). We
have './lofo1' and './lofo2' directories, each contains 'x.xml' file (the
same filename but different content). ConTeXt code is as following:

\starttext
 \usepath[lofo1]
 \processXMLfilegrouped{x.xml}

 \usepath[reset]

 \usepath[lofo2]
 \processXMLfilegrouped{x.xml}
\stoptext

In this case 'reset' option works probably OK, since \allinputpaths variable
IS redefined to \empty (lines 99 to 104 of core-job.tex). So I expect that
the first processed XML file should be './lofo1/x.xml' and the second --
'./lofo2/x.xml'. But './lofo1/x.xml' file is processed twice instead. What
construction should I use to process two or more XML files, which have the
same name but different localization? I'm aware that my problem is not
common but...

Thanks for Your help, Pawe/l