Hello again,

> I did so. I've noticed that 'reset' option works for \usepath only but I
> still get the solution. Please consider the following example
> (attached).

OK, I had a close look at it and digged into deeper mechanisms of
path handling in ConTeXt.

ConTeXt stores the exact location of a file just by the filename.
Once you read x.xml, ConTeXt remembers where it is. You get a hint
when saying \tracefilestrue in your tex source. Next time you read
x.xml, ConTeXt looks into its internal macros (fn..x.xml in this
case) and reads the full path. And this is lofo1 in your case.

I don't have a solution for you. Sorry.

Patrick
--
You are your own rainbow!