Hans,
I may not have stated the seriousness of this bug adequately. What I meant to say was that after the first page the example doen't paginate at all!

TIA
Nigel

On 25 May 2004, at 18:30, Nigel King wrote:

Hans,
The following minimum file does not paginate correctly. It overflows the second page. Removing the figure or the second level of itemization fixes the pagination. I have enclosed the text of the file and the file itself for ease of reproduction.

I am using the latest stable version from i-installer. I actually think I have had this problem before but not tracked it down.

TIA
--
Nigel

\starttext \placefigure [here] [fig:a] {big figure} {\externalfigure[koe][width=\textwidth,height=\textwidth]}

\startitemize[packed,n]
\dorecurse{10} {\item repeated}
\startitemize[packed,a,columns]
\dorecurse{10} {\item repeated indent}