I would like to start to experiment some metafun "decoration around(over)" section head and/or page number.
Something similar, just for example but I do not want to copy the style,
to the one used to produce the metafun manual.

From the (small "scale") drawing primitives to the (large "scale")
\setuphead I miss an howto that combine the two
(specifically I was thinking at a (non-existent) background keyword in \setup to pass an overlay...but likely I am far off)

I don't want to be lazy, maybe it is already written in the manuals, but
I still miss a certain kick.... so to say...
Regards.