piskala upendran wrote:
I had recently updated miktex including the context.
After update the context fails to work. The kpsewhich
was old as suggested by Mr.Hans Hagen and replaced it
with new one provided by him. but still not working.

I am attaching error file as generated by DOS.

I am using miktex + win Edt in winXP.

can someone make me a zip with miktex binaries [pdfetex and mpost cum suis and database generator] + miktex config file?