hi all

I did use new texexec provided by hans. I did do
texexec --make en metapfun. but there is no
improvement. have missed any details. Can this .tmp
file generated by winedt after compilation of any file
will help.

This .tmp file is talking about mpostbatchswitch.
nothing else. can this be of help to you. otherwise, I
will reinstall miktex completely a fresh

Thanks all.

%tmp file attached------------
% negative.top
\unprotect
\def\MPOSTbatchswitch
{--interaction=batchmode}\def\MPOSTnonstopswitch
{--interaction=nonstopmode}\def\MPOSTformatswitch
{--alias=mpost --translate-file=natural.tcx
--undump=}\setupsystem[\c!directory={H:/}]
\setupsystem[\c!n=1]
\setupsystem[inputfile=negative.tex]
\protect