On 9/8/05, Mojca Miklavec <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Gavin Sinclair wrote:
> > Adam Lindsay wrote:
> > > (This doesn't look like the problem here, but) Are you running the
> > > latest ConTeXt? There was a bug in the OpenType support in TeXFont that
> > > was fixed  in the distribution as of a couple months ago.
> >
> > I believe so.  I installed ConTeXt for the first time about 10 days
> > ago.  It was a MiKTeX package, so I'm relying on that being up to
> > date.
>
> Don't rely on it. MikTeX has just updated ConTeXt (after two months).
> Once during the last weekend and once on Monday (5.9.). However, the
> format is from 27.7., 6 official releases ago. Minimal ConTeXt
> distribution (or replacing some files in teTeX for example) is the
> best way if you want to keep up-to-date. (MikTeX has some other
> advantages however.)

Thanks for the tip.  texexec --version tells me

               context : ver: 2005.06.27
               cont-en : ver: 2005.06.27  fmt: 2005.8.31  mes: english

which is pretty uncool.  I guess I'll give the mswincontext.zip a try.
 I've hesitated because I don't see any clear instructions anywhere
and the directory structure in that zip file is unusual for a Windows
distro.  Also don't want to ditch MiKTeX entirely because I'm
experimenting with LyX.  Sigh...

How about just installing ConTeXt myself on top of MiKTeX?  Should work, right?

Gavin