On Wed, Sep 28, 2022 at 03:59:07PM +0200, Hans Hagen via ntg-context wrote:

changed to have 'context file.txt' to compile using luatex instead of
LuaMetaTeX?
top line:

% engine=luatex

Thank you, I'll add that to my source files from now on.

but lmtx is and will stay as default

To bad the default won't work as spected (it did before or, at least
with Texlive distribution,) sometimes, for some people or for some of
their files.

(btw, you don't run the latest greatest)

No, alas I do not.  Could you please point me to where I could download
the latest greatest for 32bits OpenBSD from.  I remember a discussion a
few months ago to eliminated 32bits OpenBSD if nobody used it, where I
asked to keep publising it if it was possible.  I don't know if it has
finally been removed or not, but I can't find it anywhere.

Cheers,
Ángel