Wolfgang Schuster via ntg-context <ntg-context@ntg.nl> writes:

> Leah Neukirchen via ntg-context schrieb am 09.10.2022 um 15:19:
>> Hi,
>>
>> is there a way to have something like
>>
>> \setuppapersize[A5][A4]
>>
>> but have the "inner paper size" be a computed fit like in
>> \startTEXpage?
>>
>> Or, alternatively, is there is a way to print crop marks around
>> an environment like \startTEXpage?
>
> Can you be more concrete what your goal is, there are a few ways to solve
> your problem but with a few more information we can give you a good
> solution.

Say I want to print some stickers or paper strips of non-fixed size,
and get crop marks around them to know where to cut.

With \setuppapersize and \setuparranging I can do this nicely if I
know the size in advance, but in some cases I don't.

--
Leah Neukirchen  <l...@vuxu.org>  https://leahneukirchen.org