Dear Zdeněk Svoboda.

I tried your platform, it's great and it will definitely help to
promote ConTeXt. Thanks for your work.

I am from China and I would like to know, does this platform support
CJK fonts (e.g. https://github.com/googlefonts/noto-cjk)?
if yes, then is there any examples of usage?
or have any plans to support them?

Best regards,
黄复雄(Huang Fusyong)

Zdeněk Svoboda via ntg-context <ntg-context@ntg.nl> 于2022年12月27日周二 07:58写道: