Hi Zdeněk!

Congratulation, the online version, the web-site looks very nice. you have
built in a lot of nice features!

I tried the interface for a short while. During testing I was thrown out each
time and you do not understand why. — Does this have to do with the fact that I
did not create a user-account?

While creating a tabulate I detected, that the use of the tab-key is only
possible at the beginning of the line. When using the tab-key inside a tabulate
line the whole line is indented for another tab.

While it is nice to see all the available command-choices it is rather less
intuitive, that always the brackets are placed. Specially while editing \bTABLE
… \eTABLE and the commands belonging to this table-type it could be good to
have the right arrow key to have the command placed with brackets and with the
down-arrow-key the command being placed without brackets (?) — I think, that
the source should not be cluttered with empty brackets all over the place.

When you start the editor from the website you have no idea, what the layout of
the page will be. While being somewhere in the edited text I switched to the
layout-wizzard. Strange enough it is A4 on A3-Paper, I think for a normal user
it should be A4 on A4 paper. The default layout dimension is in pt. — I doubt
whether this is the best for a newcomer. May be mm would be better? — After
returning to the editor I detected, that the new layout is placed at the
cursor's position. Might it be a good idea, to place this at the top of the
document or probably to ask the user whether the layout change should be placed
at the cursor’s place?

In the meantime I also created an account. — Strange that I have to confirm the
account to an e-mail, which does not make any reference to what account this
confirmation is asked for.

Nice is that now I was not kicked out of the editor anymore!

While testing further I experienced, that the system is eating up a letter:
\blank[small] —> caused a sequence undefined error: in the log there was
\blank[smal … Hereafter I put a space after small  and it worked correctly.
Then I withdrew the space, saved the file and started generation of PDF. — got
a hanger… After restarting everything it appeared, that my test file was not
listed in the editor’s left pane and also not the two uploaded picture-files. —
I tried to logout. Logout does not seem to work.

Not withstanding all my comments, I am impressed how your system works. Once it
will be stable I am convinced, that it can be a useful tool to promote the use
of ConTeXt. Thank you for all the work performed so far!

Kind regards

Willi