Hello Huang,

This was probably an error on my side.

Can you please try again now? I have tried to fix it, it should hopefully work now.

Sincerely,
Zdeněk Svoboda

Dne 28. 12. 22 v 3:01 黄复雄 via ntg-context napsal(a):
You can probably test with uploading a font the the work directory.

Hans,
thanks for the tip.

I uploaded a noto-cjk font file, NotoSerifCJKsc-Regular.otf, to the
root directory.
Also, my typography file, test.tex, is in the root directory, and it reads