On 1/27/2023 6:58 PM, Aditya Mahajan via ntg-context wrote:
On Fri, 27 Jan 2023, Hans Hagen via ntg-context wrote:

On 1/27/2023 6:26 PM, Otared Kavian via ntg-context wrote:
Hi Hans,

Thank you for the hint: indeed
\setupmathematics[collapsing=2]
does exactly what I was looking for…

Now, like many others, I am just waiting for the 3145 pages document about
maths in ConTeXt :-)
It will be 3147 because we need to demo

No, it has to be 31415 pages now (so that the number of pages eventually
converges to pi)!
ah, but then we need a volunteer for those thousands of samples (of show each one in 15 math fonts to get to that number of pages)

(a run would take some 5-10 minutes depending on the complexity)