On Fri, 28 Apr 2023, Aditya Mahajan via ntg-context wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> For a few months now, all features of tikz have not been working with LMTX.
> After help from Hans and a bit of trial and error, I think that figured out
> what was going wrong with the catcodes in m-tikz: Since the texcatcodes are
> different from what tikz expects, the catcodes have to be set inside
> \starttikzpicture (in addition to before the loading of tikz files, which was
> already being done).
>
> I am attaching the working m-tikz.mkxl file.
>
> I have tested this on my course notes, which make extensive use of simple
> tikz block diagrams and pgfplots graphs. Perhaps others who were having
> issues with tikz could test if this fixes everything and, if so, we can add
> this to the distribution.

Circuitikz still doesn't work. Even loading the module fails. Not sure why this
is happening:

\usemodule[circuitikz]

gives:

tex error       > tex error on line 77 in file
/opt/luametatex/texmf-context/tex/context/modules/mkxl/m-circuitikz.mkxl:
Package pgfkeys Error: I do not know the key '/tikz/resistor', to which you
passed 'american', and I am going to ignore it. Perhaps you misspelled it

<macro> \pgfkeys@error

which is a bit strange as the key should have been '/tikz/circuitikz/resistor'
rather than 'tikz/resistor'.

Aditya