On Sun, 29 Apr 2007, Chris Rawnsley wrote:

> On 29/04/07, Aditya Mahajan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> The nuts and pieces are there, but right now there is no such
>> function. Here is what you can do. Write a batch script which calls
>> 2context (see the complete command in \runvimsyntax in t-vim). Run it
>> on the file that you want. After loading t-vim, add the following line
>>
>> \let\runvimsyntax\gobbleoneargument
>
> I can't get it to work. I've added that line and then I've used the
> syntax you posted previously:
>
> \typevimfile[convert=no][copy.tmp]

Sorry, that syntax was incorrect and was for a future feature that I
was thinking of. If is not implemented yet.

The following should work right now. Suppose your file is called
copy.php, run it through the batchfile (that you will need to create).
You should get a file called copy.php-vimsyntax.tmp

Now after loading vim, add
\definevimtyping [typePHP]
                 [syntax=php,
                   before={\bgroup \let\runvimsyntax\gobbleoneargument},
                   after={\egroup}]

and then use

\typePHP{copy.php}

Aditya