(1)
Shouldn't these typescripts get splitted?:

from
\starttypescript [serif]
[adventor,bonum,cursor,heros,pagella,schola,termes]

\starttypescript [serif] [bonum,pagella,schola,termes]
\starttypescript [sans] [adventor,heros]
\starttypescript [mono] [cursor]
plus
\starttypescript [calligraphy] [chorus]

and from
\starttypescript [serif] [pagella,termes,bonum,schola,chorus] [name]

\starttypescript [serif] [pagella,termes,bonum,schola] [name]
\starttypescript [calligraphy] [chorus] [name]

(2)
This seems wrong to me (i.e. I don't understand it):

\starttypescript [serif]
[adventor,bonum,cursor,heros,pagella,schola,termes]
        \definefontsynonym
[\typescriptprefix{n:\typescripttwo}-Regular]
[file:texgyre\typescriptthree\typescriptprefix{f:\typescripttwo}-
regular]
[features=default]

That defines e.g. TeXGyrePagella-Regular --> file:texgyre???pagella-
regular

Why is there \typescriptthree without a third parameter of the
typescript?

And what file means "file:texgyre\typescriptthree"?
I thought, "file:" should be followed by a proper filename like "{n:
\typescripttwo}-Regular"?
Are the first and second parameters swapped?

(3)
I get (maybe from that):
kpathsea: Illegal fontname `texgyrename,default,ec,specialschola-
regular': contains ','! Font \*gyr-
mix12ptrmtfrm*:=texgyrename,default,ec,specialschola-regular at
12.0pt not loadable: Metric (TFM) file or installed font not found.

This is my setup:

\usetypescriptfile      [type-otf]
\usetypescriptfile      [type-urw]
\starttypescript        [fiee]  [gyr-mix]
        \definetypeface [gyr-mix]       [rm]    [serif] [schola]
[default]
        \definetypeface [gyr-mix]       [ss]    [sans]  [urw-grotesk-narrow]
[default]
[encoding=ec]
\stoptypescript
\usetypescript          [fiee][gyr-mix]
\setupbodyfont          [gyr-mix,rm,8pt]

Where's my error?

Greetlings from Lake Constance!
Hraban
---