>  > Else you need to ask on the XeTeX mailing list. (But indeed: why not
>  > trying out LuaTeX?)
>
>  I'm too lazy to recompile my binaries all the time; my old Mac is
>  rather slow...

That's why the "minimal distribution" (minimals.contextgarden.net) has
been created. A single command should update everything.

>  >>  Tomorrow I'll try to use an additional PostScript font - is that
>  >> even
>  >>  possible? Otherwise I must convert it to OpenType.
>  >
>  > It is, but which OS and what kind of PostScript font are you using?
>  > Mac type of PostScript fonts doesn't work (or better: it only works
>  > with xdv2pdf, which isn't supported in ConTeXt any more). You can use
>  > the "windows type" Type1 fonts (i.e. just the normal .pfb files). That
>  > should work on any system, but on Mac you need to reference it by
>  > filename. Font name won't work.
>
>  Ok, thanks.
>  I guess I could have found out on my own, but was too tired yesterday...
>  I knew that resource fork fonts don't work.

Conditionally they do, but there are too many problems - it really
doesn't pay out to try to use them.

>  But I installed all necessary fonts for pdfTeX anyway.
>  Lots of them, back in 2004/2005, see my typescripts collection:
>  http://www.fiee.net/texnique/?menu=0-1-4&lang=en

Those should work, I guess. Not when called by name, but calling them
by filename should be no problem.

>  BTW: I'd love to come to the gathering in Slovenija, but I must
>  typeset my main project (a monthly city magazine) at that time.

But that's a remote job, right? ;-)
(We will have internet connection there :)

Besides that - BachoTeX might be interesting to visit as well.

Mojca