I am running MarkIV and "luatools t-vim.tex" shows me the path of t-vim.tex.
The version does say version=2008.07.15.

I tried to execute the same command which t-vim.tex executes for vim but
it says that command line is not correct. I switched on the logging and then
I read the log and it says tabstop=8 is a new file. I doubt that something may
be wrong with the command line for vim.

Best regards,
Shiv Shankar Dayal
If your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to the 

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl / http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/listinfo/ntg-context
webpage  : http://www.pragma-ade.nl / http://tex.aanhet.net
archive  : https://foundry.supelec.fr/projects/contextrev/
wiki     : http://contextgarden.net

Reply via email to