Dear ConTeXtuals,

a few days ago I asked this question but got not any answer. I think it is
an important issue to couple a comment with a float (e.g. a table or
figure) that has to be moved together with the float, similarly to local
footnotes. Has someone solved this problem already somehow or other?

With many thanks for hints,
Albrecht