Eythan Weg wrote:
Ulrike Fischer <ne...@nililand.de>
Sun, 19 Apr 2009 15:57:05 +0200

   Am Sun, 19 Apr 2009 09:17:06 -0400 schrieb Eythan Weg:
> > I tried this > >
   >    >   mtxrun --verbose --reload --script fonts
   >    >
   >    > but it fails with:
   >    >
   >    >   MTXrun | using script:
/usr/local/share/texmf/scripts/context/lua/mtx-fonts.lua
   >    >
   >    >   cannot open : No such file or directory
> did you run luatools --generate to make a file database? > > Yes. And I find no errors in doing so. I have
   > no problems using context with the standard fonts
> defined otf-type.tex. > > Note that > > luatools font-syn.lua > > shows nothing. I had this problem too. In my case it was an error in my texmf.cnf.
   What does kpsewhich --show-path=tex return? And where exactly is
font-syn.lua? -- Ulrike Fischer
The file is in the base directory of context.  In
fact luatools cannot find any *.lua that I tried
in the base directory.  Other files are ok.

luatools --show-path tex

luatools --show-path lua