Hi,

Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس سماوي حامد wrote:

>> It seems that no
>> one either knows anything or are too busy for simple questions.
>
> People are busy, and no one necessarily reads every single mail. It is a
> busy list after all. But see above.

I just saw this thread while approving Uriel Avalos' earlier posts. I
used to answer newbie questions on the list, but currently I simply do
not have the time for that. In between preparing metapost and luatex
releases for texlive and organising and preparing my talks for the
upcoming context meeting, reinstalling the NTG server and on top of
that a big workload of commercial stuff with September deadlines I
simply do not have time respond to anything but personal questions.

I hope this situation will improve at the end of September.

Best wishes,
Taco