On Nov 3, 2009, at 10:40 PM, Taco Hoekwater wrote:

On what timeframe is that? because at the moment there is absolutely
zero documentation available to users which is somewhat silly considering that there is a perfectly usable manual.

Should I just reinstate the module page until Thomas is done?

Best wishes,
Taco

Taco,

please do. I started working on it, but then our term started, and right now, I'm not able to do much work on it. So the timeframe is rather spring 2010, if all goes well. Sorry. (Oh, and I'll be sure to pester you with questions, so you'll know when I'm really working on it :-)

Thomas