Hello all,

i wrote an email last thursday but got no answer because of this:

Your request to the ntg-context mailing list

   Posting of your message titled "fonts broken in recent ConTeXt
mkiv...?"

has been rejected by the list moderator.  The moderator gave the
following reason for rejecting your request:

"Your message was too big; please trim it to less than 64 KB in size."

Any questions or comments should be directed to the list administrator
at:

   ntg-context-ow...@ntg.nl

whatever...

now i only have attached the .log and .tex (minimal example) files (first i attached the .otf font too). My problem with the otf font loading still exists (even after completely removing the old minimals and uptating via first-setup.sh). All my documents compile normal but the fonts are not visible (in one document i can see some strange numbers...predominantly 9) no matter what otf font i use (all my fonts are located in /Users/bernhardrosensteiner/Library/Fonts). All graphic related stuff works normal even the defined position on the paper is right. Fallback fonts (normal cmr) works (when i out-comment the \definefont line in my minimal example). I have Mac OS X 10.6.

please help

best regards
Bernhard