Mojca Miklavec wrote:
On Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 20:16, Oliver Buerschaper wrote:
I know there used to be a TeX -> PS -> pstoedit -> MetaPost workflow. Does this
still work with MkIV?
If you manage to extend dvips to handle OpenType fonts then maybe ...
So does this mean that outline fonts in MetaPost are currently dead with MkIV?

I just said that pstoedit workflow is not likely to work with OpenType
fonts, nothing else.

why not? it uses gs for converting the shapes to outlines ... works ok