On 18-1-2010 15:14, Taco Hoekwater wrote:

Bibtex is stupid enough to attempt to break this title over two
lines in its output, and it does so based on *bytes*, not characters.
> The result is a linebreak in the middle of an utf sequence, which
> is invalid.

well, this might be the reason why we still have version 0.99 in spite of many announcements of 1.0 -)

i wonder if someone would notice if we'd remove this line length limitation (or maybe this is configureable in the cnf file?)