On 22-2-2010 0:39, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:

The float commands tries to perform \blank[-medium] in Vyatcheslav example
but this fails in MkIV because '-medium' is not a valid keyword for \blank.

hm i wonder if we really need negative skips

we can best try

\blank[\v!back,\floatsharedparameter\c!spacebefore]%

there are probably a few more places where we need to adapt mkiv to the new spacing models