On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 02:14:12AM -0500, Michael Saunders wrote:
> My first experiments aren't going well.  For example:

AFAIK, there no Indic specific support yet, Hans will probably need more
information about Indic shaping, some test files, the expected output
etc.

Also, AFAIK, Indic support in OpenType is a bit messy, as there are two
specification by MS, one deprecating the other, and there are fonts in
the wild that implement this or that, there isn't any free
implementation of the new specification, BTW.

Digging MS typography site for more information would be a good start, I
guess.

--
 Khaled Hosny
 Free font developer