On 11-7-2010 11:46, Vedran Miletić wrote:
Here is a better patch, with new strings translated and v!appendix
commented as in lang-ger.tex.

I could also add support for Serbian latin, but I have no idea how to
add new language that will allow both latin and cyrilic.

we need to define what that means then ... as i can imagine only combining multiple languages with respect to hyphenation

in that case it's not so much a new language as more a matter of defining patterns

in mkii this is not feasible due to the relationship between fonts and languages etc but in mkiv it's quite doable

i actually have a mkiv prototype for that but as it breaks a few things i have to redo it so it it will show up some time soon