Hi all,

this is slightly OT, but maybe someone here has a helpful suggestion: since the
announcement of Apple's iPad, tablets have become the rage. I am somewhat
underwhelmed by this type of computer, but I see one area where it might be
interesting to have one of those babies, and that's presentations. What I'm
dreaming about: a tablet that would be able to show my manuscript (of course, a
pdf produced with ConTeXt) on it's own screen and drive a presentation (again,
pdf) on an external screen/digital projector. That way, I would need only one
technical device, no paper etc. for my presentations. I even called Apple, but
they said there is no app yet for doing this on an iPad. Do any of you have any
insights: is there anything on the market yet that would make this possible? Is
it at all feasible? Does it sound like a reasonable idea?

All best

Thomas